The Corsair 750 MKll Series offers two great choices in one exciting design package. They are designed to be easy everywhere – on land, water and shorthanded.
A virtual One Design. The Dash MKll and Sprint 750 MKll share important design features which make these two separate models virtually one design, this means they can be raced competitively against one another in open and club racing. The hull, floats, folding mechanism, rudder, dagger board, rig and sails are exactly the same.
Standard 750 Series equipment include:
- Rotating aluminium wing mast with synthetic shrouds, main , jib, screecher and spinnaker halyards
- Premium paneled 300 series cruising main sail, jib and boom cover from North Sails
- Two Size 20 self tailing primary winches; four halyard clutches; stainless steel forestay; roller boom
- Spinnaker hardware including retractable aluminium bowsprit with synthetic bob stay; two size 20 coaming winches; fairlead blocks; halyard clutch; tack line clutch & cam cleats
- 5:1 cunningham & 6:1 outhaul tackle; 6:1 mainsheet system; traveler with 2:1 control tackle; jib sheet
- Leads & tracks; screecher sheet tracks
- Lifting eyes; retractable dagger board & dagger type rudder
- Electrical package with BEP switch panel; LED bow, stern, interior light + mast mounted anchor light; 12v outlet and battery switch (battery not included)
- Sports 2 rung boarding ladder with transom mounting
- Anchor well with hatch plus bow pulpit
- Grey pvc coated wing nets with hiking straps and bow nets
- Molded in safety compartment for safety equipment & other storage compartments inside & out
- Capacity up 10 pax
- Carbon reinforced vacuum formed construction methods
- Built to ISO and CE International standards
- Sailing Manual
- Huge cockpit ideal for racing or family fun
- Easier access to mast based clutches due to a longer cockpit and lower cabin top
- Spartan spec for performance based sailing
Boat Review on Boat.com (UK)
Corsair Sprint 750 MKII: Sailing, trailerable fun. 'The Corsair Sprint 750 Mark II can hit 20 knots on the open water—and goes even faster on a trailer, thanks to the foldable design.'
Long time Corsair sailor and Dealer in Florida, USA, Steve Marsh from Finish Line Yachts says, 'The Sprint 750 MKII (and the DASH 750 MKll) are two of the best, most fun, fast and exciting boats Corsair has ever built.'