Seawind 1370 a partir de 759,000 USD
Seawind 1370 en vidéo !
|Overall Length||45′ / 13.7 m|
|Waterline Length||45′ / 13.7 m|
|Beam||24’11 » / 7.6 m|
|Draft||4’3″ / 1.3 m|
|Headroom||6’10 » / 2.1m|
|Displacement||24,250 lbs / 11 tonnes|
|Underwing Clearance||2’9″ / 0.85m|
|Diesel Saildrives||2 x 40hp Yanmar|
|Fuel||155 US gal / 600 litres|
|Fresh Water||155 US gal / 600 litres|
|Mainsail||861 sq ft / 80 sq m|
|Jib||387 sq ft / 36 sqm|
|Air Draft||70’10 » / 21.6m|
|Holding Tanks||63 US gallons / 240 litres|
The impressive reverse bows on the Seawind 1370 aren’t just a show piece. They are central to this catamarans design, by way of targeting the wave-piercing aspect to their effectiveness in reducing pitching, this hull design provides enhanced comfort and safety through a smoother more stable ride.
Plan de Voilure
DESIGNED FOR SHORTHANDED COUPLES
A PERFECT BALANCE OF PERFORMANCE AND LIFESTYLE
Seawind Catamarans deployed countless thousands of man-hours in hull design and optimisation, and spared no expense in refining the crucial sailing ergonomics suited to a modern cruising couple. The new 1370 has the high aim of striking the perfect balance between performance and comfort in a 45’ bluewater cruiser – this cat is designed ot be the best go-anywhere, live-aboard cruising catamaran available today. Our rigorous design efforts have produced a hull capable of truly thrilling light air and heavy weather speeds and impressive pointing ability while being easy to handle shorthanded or single-handed.
Seawind 1370 ticks all of our boxes
A performance-oriented, safe, bluewater-capable cat that is large enough to carry a payload for extended cruising but manageable by two people… The Seawind 1370 ticks all those boxes… » – Sailing Yacht Ruby Rose on the announcement of the new Seawind 1370
STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS AND EQUIPMENT – OWNERS 3 Cabin Version
The overall finish of the Seawind 1370 will be consistent with a luxury world-standard yacht of this size and type. Only very high quality equipment is used throughout. The overall aim is for a level of construction, workmanship, equipment, fitout and style that surpasses any other comparable catamaran available in the market at this size range.
EXTERIOR / LAMINATE:
- Finish: Full female moulded hulls & decks, exterior gelcoat finish with moulded-in non-slip surface on deck areas.
- Hull Laminate: Vinyl Ester (Modified epoxy) resin infusion laminate of the entire hull laminate. PVC Foam cored construction using a hybrid of e-glass and carbon fiber reinforcement.
- Deck Laminate: Vinyl Ester (Modified epoxy) resin infusion laminate of the entire deck laminate. PVC foam cored construction using a hybrid of e-glass and carbon fiber reinforcement.
- Other Components: all other components shall be made using Polyester resin, vacuum formed or infused with a hybrid of e-glass and carbon fiber reinforcement over PVC foam cores.
- Laminate specifications are to Australian survey compliant and international standards including European CE certification.
- Clear anodised aluminium mast and boom. Double Spreader, fractional rig.
- Standing Rigging: All fitted with turnbuckles and T-ball end fittings.
- Forestay 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
- Sidestays 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire
- Diamonds 5/16 (8mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
- Main halyard: 12 mm Spectra rope : Heavy duty shackle.
- Genoa halyard: 8 mm Spectra rope. Heavy duty shackle.
- Topping lift: 10 mm double braid, Heavy duty shackle.
- Spinnaker Halyard: 12mm double braid with snap-shackle spliced to end.
- Screecher Halyard: 10mm Spectra rope : 2:1 purchase with heavy duty block
- Boom outhaul.
- 3 x mainsail single line reefing fitted
- Main halyard, topping lift and reefing lines to be lead back to cockpit through turning blocks and rope clutches.
- Fully battened mainsail – Fibreglass sail battens.
- Mast adjustable ball bearing batten car.
- Cruising mainsail cover with integrated lazy jack system.
- Self-tacking headsail. Curved headsail traveller track with end stops. Control sheet to cockpit.
- Headsail furler.
- Flush mounted deck hatches (8 in total)
- 4 x Forward Hatches 470mm x 470mm
- 2 x Mid cabin side hatches 507mm x 377mm
- 1 x Port Bathroom window hatch 507mm x 377mm
- 1 x Aft Cabin window hatch 507mm x 377mm
- Fibreglass Deck Hatches:
- Cockpit storage hatches x2
- Forward anchor & storage hatches x 5
- Cockpit Icebox & hatch x1
- 6 x Docking cleats. Each side: bow, stern & amidships.
- 1 x Heavy duty mooring cleat on forward walkway.
- Ventilation: 2 x forward cabin hatch vents.
- Mast base turning blocks. Main halyard, reefs & sail controls led to cockpit.
- 15 x Rope clutches.
- Manual Sheet winches: 2 x 46ST – 2 speed self tailing & 2 x 40ST – 2 speed self tailing.
- Stanchions/Rails: High quality stanchions, bow rails and stern rails with 3 life-lines. 700mm high surpassing international CE requirements.
- 2 x transom access gates with pelican hook releases.
- 2 x side access gates with pelican hook releases.
- Aft swim ladder: folding stainless aft swim ladder.
- Twin, protected helm stations (dual)
- 2 X 32” composite steering wheels.
- Cable and tie rod linkage with both wheels independently linked to steering system. – system offers back-up redundancy.
- Luxury finish interior.
- Sides and cabin top lined with textured fabric, simulated timber laminates or moulded gelcoat.
- Floors: Common area soles simulated timber.
- Timber dining table: Lowers to create coffee table or double bed.
- Upholstered settee with day lounge
- Cocktail cabinet/storage under day lounge
- Timber chart table
- Forward opening windows in 10mm toughened glass in marine anodized aluminum frame. Side windows in 6mm toughened glass.
- Saloon / cockpit doors: Moulded gelcoat tri-fold doors. Complete with folding mechanism for folding into Targa walkway.
- Spacious galley with co-ordinated Polystone counter surfaces, timber accents.
- Three (3) burner LPG stove. Stainless steel pot holders. Flame failure device to shut off LPG immediately in event of flame going out.
- Double bowl stainless steel sink.
- Pressure hot & cold fresh water system. Single lever mixing tap.
- Refrigerator : Front opening upright fridge 130 litres.
- Under bench storage with timber door fronts & cutlery drawers.
- Inboard side of galley: Over-bench cupboard with sliding door fronts.
- LPG solenoid control in galley.
- Timber doors on all private cabins.
- Port owners cabin: queen sized bed (2050mm x 1540mm)
- Starboard fwd cabin: queen sized bed (2050mm x 1540mm)
- Aft Starboard cabin : double bed (1950mm x 1420mm)
- Mattresses to be 150mm ( 6” ) quilted foam upholstered.
- Cabins lined.
- Recessed 12volt lighting.
- 1x 12V USB outlet in each cabin
- Twin Yanmar 40hp saildrive diesel engines. Fresh water cooling, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fibreglass bed with integral oil drip pan.
- Three bladed fixed propellers.
- Fuel tanks: Total 600 litres (155 gallons) in two CE approved pressure tested roto-molded tanks. Fuel gauges fitted.
- Water intakes for engines protected by external strainer. (1 per engine)
- Primary Racor water separator / fuel filters, secondary engine fuel filters. Engine, fuel tank & fuel line installation to CE standards.
- Console mounted engine instruments with electric tachometers, engine monitoring & warning systems, engine hour meters.