This ketch is a Skye 51 built by Alden Yachts in 1981. Fully equipped for the open seas, Soul Rebel has always continued to sail across the oceans. She underwent a complete refit in 2015 including new standing rigging and a thorough engine overhaul. More recently, there have been a number of new installations:
- New mainsail and mizzen sail with lazybag (2023)
- New Halyards and genoa sheets (2022)
- Rigging inspection (2023)
- Dinghy and Suzuki 15hp (2021)
- Windlass motor (2022)
- Anchor (2x33kg) Rocna + Chain 100 m (2022)
- Toilets (2022)
- Oven (2023)
- Outside cushions (2022)
- Fridge : circuit board, module, LED display and magnetic water pump – all new 2023
- B&G 12’’ display at helm (2023)
This Skye 51 Soul Rebel has been well maintained throughout its life. Its practical design makes living on board a pleasure. The exterior cockpit is very user-friendly and offers a comfortable helm station, totally sheltered from the elements. Easy to use, this ketch is also well appointed inside: the double owner’s cabin has its own bathroom, as well as plenty of storage space. Aft of the galley, there’s a cabin with two single beds. A bathroom is also located close to this second cabin.
Soul Rebel will accompany you on your greatest adventures !