Tartaruga is a magnificent 45-foot performance catamaran built in Lorient by Jean Luc Marlière, in collaboration with Francis Joyon and Charlie Capelle. The boat is in impeccable condition, 4 cabins, French Polynesia tax paid and ready to set sail to explore Polynesia at record speeds. This catamaran has been exceptionally well maintained and is very well equipped for the big trip.
Tartaruga is comparable with the Catana or Outremer models and offers an unbeatable quality/price ratio with careful construction quality. The hull is designed for performance and there is a very nice living space inside, a fully equipped galley, air conditioning and a portable generator, a VMC, very comfortable cabins, a saloon convertible into a double berth, and a large exterior cockpit. Tartaruga has proved her worth in several ocean crossings with excellent sailing performance: she is seaworthy and solid, it is ready for all adventures.
The boat has benefited from permanent maintenance and is flawless both aesthetically and technically:
- French Polynesia tax paid in January 2022
- Last antifouling in January 2023 (Ecofeet 530 lifetime 5 year)
- Interior varnishes and paint 2022 and 2023
- Only 1800 hours on each engine
- Standing rigging changed in 2016 and revised in 2021
- Factor furler from 2020 and genoa overhauled in 2022
- Upholstery, cushions, and side protection of new bimini 2023
- Lazy bag & Lazy jack new from 2023
- Recent AIS and radar
- New service batteries 6x 150Ah July 2023 with Bluetooth MPPT
- Engine battery 2022
- Liferaft 2022
- Outboard tender and 15 HP outboard engine from 2021
Available immediately in Tahiti and we can take care of handling. To see quickly!