Two Drifters is a rare find, a 2008 Lagoon 440, owner’s version with just two owners since new. Never chartered and carefully maintained, this flybridge model is one of Lagoon’s most popular. There is an owner’s suite on starboard with double cabin, study area, 32″ television and walk-in bathroom and shower. On port side there are 2 double en-suite cabins giving everyone on board the privacy they need. Added to this the Lagoon 440 offers several large living spaces, the saloon with table seating for 8 (converts to double bed), the cockpit fully protected with cockpit covers and table seating (reupholstered and new cockpit screens 2019), a front seating area for the breeze at anchor and of course the flybridge with its panoramic view, so perfect for navigating the coral waters of the Pacific.
Two Drifters, shows a high-quality level of care and choice of on-board equipment and spares. She is ready to sail off the grid, fully autonomous in terms of power, water, and other comfort items and ready to continue cruising.
- Folding propellors and regularly maintained engines.
- 80L of hot water, 600l of water storage, water maker 80l/h.
- Fridge, freezer, microwave and washing machine, heating, multiple fans.
- 900 Amp/h batteries (2019), 1320W solar panels (2019), 9.5Kva generator, 3000w invertor.
- Mainsail and Spinnaker (2017), Genoa (2012), rigged for Code Zero.
- 3.20m AB RIB with 10Hp Honda outboard engine from 2014.
- Full ‘Pirate Lights’ security system and safety equipment
- Oversized Anchor ‘Rocna 32’ for peace of mind at night.
Lagoon 440 owners’ versions are extremely popular ocean cruising catamarans. Two Drifters is available immediately in French Polynesia and perfectly equipped for your cruise. Download the inventory for full details and if you cannot travel, contact us for your video visit.