The Lagoon 42 is the flagship of the latest generation of Lagoon Catamarans, a true family cruising cat. Thanks to the excellent design from VPLP architects, this 42-footer gives an incredible amount of living space and storage space, and without sacrificing a dynamic look and performance record superior to her predecessors. The living space runs from the scoops through the cockpit and into the saloon, all at one level, and on Namaka elegantly covered in teak. With a focus on ergonomics, you will find the Lagoon 42 a wholly pleasing boat to sail as well as live on. See our 2 videos, you will be convinced!
Namaka is the 4-cabin version, making her an idea boat for a family or sailing with friends. The aft bathrooms have a separate shower, giving a comfort level almost at owner’s version level.
The boats is completely equipped for ocean cruising and life on board with:
- 600l of water storage + 60l/h water maker
- 760 W solar + 1280 Ah service batteries and a small Honda EU20i generator for full autonomy
- Parasailor 140 m2 almost new (2020), code zero, square top mainsail, self-tacking genoa, and electric winch
- Full electronics with radar and AIS
- Microwave, additional induction hob, TV, stereo, sunshades, security material, 2 folding bicycles
- Dive compressor type Bauer Junior PE100-TB, dive kit, freediver and 2 tenders with outboard engines
Namaka is ready to sail away. Never chartered and immediately available in Tahiti. If you are planning a long-term cruise in the South Pacific, this is the moment to act. Download the inventory and get in touch to arrange your visit.