GRAND TRAWLER 62
Grand Trawler 62 from
1 644 800 € (VAT excluded)
- Wide sidedecks leading to a large sunpad with ajustable headrests, bow seat and generous fender bins
- Well appointed helm station with 2 pilote seats, sunpad forward and L-shaped seating to port
- Large U-shaped seat with table for 8
- Bathing platform area
- Functional and fully equipped galley than can be separated from the living space
- U-shaped saloon with a sea view
- Comfortable and transformable dining area for 8
- The amidships full beam owner’s cabin features plentiful storage with portside vanity desk and spacious en-suite
- The forward VIP cabin with island bed allow greeat view with en-suite
- 3rd cabin with twin beds ajustable in a double bed.
NAVAL ARCHITECT : MICAD
INTERIOR AND DECK DESIGN : Nauta Design
The Grand trawler 62 is the result of BENETEAU’s collaboration with Massimo Gino (Nauta Design) and Amedeo Migali (MICAD) and capitalize on the highly successful Swift Trawler range of practical, spacious boats, with a considerable cruising range, and put Groupe Beneteau’s experience in producing luxury boats to good use.
The Grand Trawler 62 have a distinctive displacement hull, developed by MICAD with the aim of improving their cruising range and efficiency, making it easier for owners to cast off on long-distance cruises. She is 18.95 meters long (62’) and has a hull beam of over 5 meters (16’5”). Designed for 6 to 8 people on board (+ crew), the boat has an impressive flybridge – one of the biggest on the market.
The interior spaces are spacious and well appointed. The galley can be completely enclosed. The VIP guest cabin in the bow has a considerable amount of headroom, so that you feel like you are in a hotel suite. Strikingly spacious inside, with volumes similar to much bigger yachts, and ingeniously designed, these large passagemakers also have enough space to comfortably house a crew. A satin wax finished wood, leather and elegant textiles make for a stylish interior and exterior, carefully designed by the experts at Nauta Design. The midship owner suite, makes clever use of the maximum beam, so that you really feel like you are staying in a hotel suite.
ALL ABOARD FOR A UNIQUE CRUISE!
This passagemaker is over 18 metres long and designed for long-distance cruises. She has an excellent range, her spaces are elegant and practical in equal measure, and there is lots of room aboard.