Excess 14 owner’s version 3 cabins + dressing-room/workshop convertible into a 4th cabin. Performance rigging, fully equipped for blue-water sailing in complete autonomy.
The Excess 14 is a pure Excess DNA catamaran. She has been designed by the famous VPLP naval architects who design most high performance racing boats globally. For Excess they have designed a modern cruising catamaran with innovative solutions to combine performance and comfort at sea. She is a fun boat that offers lots of thrills.
Low boom, low freeboard, low center of gravity, high bridge deck clearance, asymmetrical hulls, huge bowsprit, very long bows, carbon reinforced bulkheads, a very high sail area/weight ration : the Excess 14 is a real high performance cruising multihull, designed with the best tools by the best architects and using all of Beneteau group know how and industrial efficiencies.
Inside the Excess 14 offers very large modular spaces. Volumes in the saloon, cockpit and cabins are impressive. The design is sleek, modern, very light. The Excess 14 also offers more storage than most and lots of options for refrigeration. The desk in the owner’s hull makes working while travelling a real possibility.
The owner’s hull has a completely innovative lay out, designed for blue-water sailing and living aboard :
- Very large double cabin
- Large office space
- Central ensuite bathroom
- Dressing/workshop/storage room convertible in 4th cabin with 2 single beds
We have selected the equipments provided by the yard to fit a blue-water sailing program and added some custom options :
- Performance rigging with taller mast and long bowsprit
- Large Genoa, code zero, square top mainsail
- Electric winches and Flatwinder for the mainsail traveller
- Garmin 12’’chartplotter, extra instruments on port helmstation, AIS, Radar, auto pilot VHF
- Skylounge, full cockpit enclosure
- Large battery capacity, 1125 W solar panels, water maker 105 l/h
- Extra settees, modular saloon table, blinds and carpets
- Kerrock worksurfaces, comfort beds
- 57 HP engines with 3 blades folding props
- Dinghy 3.40 m, full security equipment
We can of course customize the choice of options to perfectly match your program. Thanks to our own experience of sailing around the world and our network of technical partners we offer a large choice of solutions.We can also help with financing and run a yacht management program.
Our Excess 14 will be available mid 2023 at the yard or end of 2023 in Tahiti. It’s the last one available wt the 2023 pricing level. Call us to discuss !