Beneteau Cyclades 43 – 2006
The Beneteau Cyclades 43 is a real cruising yacht. The smart double helm design that gives maximum sailing comfort as well as an easy access to the aft for launching the dingy or for swimming. On this particular Cyclades 43, the cockpit has a large Raymarine plotter aft of the cockpit table and instrument racks at each helm station. The maneuvers are really easy, with genoa winches close to the helmsman, and all lines leading to the cockpit.
Alouette is equipped with 3 doubles cabins and 3 bathrooms. There is a large saloon with dropdown table and attractive cream upholstery. The galley is in long with lots of cupboards for storage. The space is light and easy to live in. This is an ideal boat to travel with family and friends in the islands.
This Cyclades 43 offers an unbeatable quality/price ratio, taking advantage of the quality of Bénéteau construction in an affordable budget. The boat is local tax paid, recently hauled for anti-fouling and servicing and has had a huge refit of equipment. Everything is ready for someone to step on board and enjoy a long-distance cruise.
- New life raft from 2023
- New anchor chain from 2022
- New dinghy from 2022
- New 15 HP outboard engine from 2022
- New Bimini, lazy bag and lazy jacks from 2022
- Anti-fouling done in November 2022 with new stern gland, steering and engine maintenance
- New service and engine batteries, charger and charge controller from November 2022
- Garmin depth sounder installed in October 2022
- Raymarine 12″ plotter changed in 2021
- Electric and manual toilet changed in 2022
- Cockpit cover in synthetic teak from 2021
Immediately available in Papeete. Contact to arrange your visit quickly!
Price : 108 000€
Brand : Beneteau Cyclades 43
Architect : Berret Racoupeau
Visible in : Tahiti