Miss Kymthai is a 2020 Corsair 37 trimaran ready to sail with an impressive list of performance as well as comfort equipment. The Corsair 37 is the largest in the Corsair range. She is a proper offshore boat that offers incredible performance and can access the most remote anchorages. With 2 double cabins, a large saloon with drop down carbon table she can take up to 6 persons around the Pacific. She is also a thoroughbred racer equipped with a rotating carbon mast, a screecher and asymmetrical spinnaker. She sails faster than windspeed, easily reaching 10 knots close reaching and well above 15 knots downwind. She carries 180 square meters of sail downwind and weights just above 3 tons…Helming her is highly addictive and trimming her rig and sail a real pleasure. She accelerates with the smallest breeze. Her owner has set her up for extended sailing as well as performance:
- Carbon mast, boom and bowsprit, dyneema shrouds.
- Code zero and asymmetrical spinnaker
- Dodger and bimini with full sun protection
- Solar panels and lithium batteries
- Complete B&G electronics with 12″plotter, AIS, radar, VHF, auto pilot
- Bathroom with heads and shower, proper galley with 2 alcohol burners
- High end upholstery, optional cabinets
- 25 HP Yamaha big foot engine
Miss Kymthai is the only Corsair 37 available on the market and she is ready to sail in French Polynesia. We can hand her over in Tahiti, provide a dedicated coaching service or ship her anywhere in the world. Contact us to learn more!