The Amel Super Maramu 2000, Glazig is hull number 352 of this super successful Amel design. In addition to the standard equipment that an Amel Super Maramu 2000 comes with, she has many extra options as we will cover below.
The Amel boat yard are specialists in long distance cruising, building boats that are luxuriously comfortable, solidly sea-worthy, and very simple to use. They also offer continued to support to their family of boats, wherever you are in the world. Henri Amel himself sailed from La Rochelle to Tahiti on one of his boats in 1975!
In addition to the standard Amel Super Maramu 2000, Glazig has:
- a code 0 on a Bammar furler and a furling staysail,
- 400W of solar on davits integrated into the stern rail and a Silentwind wind generator in the mizzen mast.
- a 2nd autohelm for security
- a full set dodger and sunshades in sunbrella,
- an additional swimming ladder on the stern for security, a custom stainless steel gateway and life raft station in the guardrails,
- a diving compressor with bottles and Magma BBQ
- Caribe 2.8m dingy with double floor and 15hp Yamaha Enduro outboard engine
- Interior with teak style flooring, galley in corian, upholstery for the saloon in Sky Ferrari and the cabins in Alcantara
The current owners have followed a meticulous maintenance program, so everything is in perfect condition. You can consult the inventory for full details, additional equipment as well as maintenance records are shown. This Amel Super Maramu 2000 is ready to sail, if you project is for now, contact to arrange a visit.