The Pacific Seacraft 34, also known as the Voyagemaker, was designed by Bill Crealock. A robust well-balanced boat focused on safety and comfort and well suited to ocean cruising.
With tiller, monitor wind vane and hank-on sails this is a classic styled boat for those that value simplicity. The interior is roomy for a 34ft boat, with 2 double and 1 large standard bunk. This is a Pacific Seacraft 34 at her best, well maintained and fully equipped.
Swan was bought in 2016 by her current owner and benefitted from a full refit before he sailed her from the US to French Polynesia. Important items are:
- New Stainless steel pushpit
- New binimi integrated with Dodger, with new sunbrella covers
- New NMEA WiFi gateway and Tacktick instruments repeater
- New 2.5Hp outboard
- New Pactor Modem
- Overhauled Monitor windvane
- New diesel tank customised to minimise contact with keel bolts
The last haul-out for anti-fouling was Feb 2018. This boat really is ready to sail!