The Nicholson 31 from the Camper Nicholson boat yard is known as a reliable ocean cruiser, strongly built and very seaworthy. Designed for cruising, she's comfortable at sea and surprisingly roomy for a 31ft boat.
Olaglou was bought by her current and 3rd owners in 2009 in Roermont. She had been used for entertaining only with very few sea miles. They refitted and updated as necessary taking her to the Mediterranean through the inland water ways and sailing her over a period of 10 years from Europe to French Polynesia.
Though on a small budget, their care of Olgalou has been constant, ensuring that all the important items are in good condition.
- Standing rigging replaced 2009
- Mainsail and genoa from 2008 and regularly maintained
- Full hull strip and gelshield coat in 2010
- Through hulls and stern gland stuffing 2017
- Raymarine i70 series electronics 2017
- Windows replaced 2017
A great boat to sail further for ocean explorers on a tight budget. Download the full inventory for details.